Friday, April 11, 2014

Anne Frank: A photographic story of a life by Kem Knapp Sawyer



Published in 2004 by DK Publishing
Junior Biography

I had a difficult time deciding which biography I wanted to blog about, so I ended up choosing Elly Berkovits Gross' book Elly: My True Story of the Holocaust. However, I wanted to give an honorable mention to this book by Kem Knapp Sawyer: Anne Frank: A photographic story of a life.

Most people have heard the story of Anne Frank or have read her diary, but this book takes her story to a new level. This book is one of the most beautiful chapter books for young people I have ever read. It is well-documented and is filled with illustrations and sidebars that tell Anne's story.

If you are at all interested in studying about the Holocaust, check this book out! I highly recommend it! Also, check out the link below to see more great books written by this author!

Kem Knapp Sawyer's Books for Young People
Find This Book In Your Local Library

No comments:

Post a Comment